Friday, August 16, 2013

...

I said it yesterday already that there is going to be more dance today!!
These two dances have a very special character to them too.

The group performance this week was so breathtaking and beautiful. Christopher Scott is an amazing choreographer. The beauty and expression of this dance is phenomenal.

This was one of the dances which held me in shock over the following hours and the second time I watched it I just cried. The story of this dance and the background and what these two young men express. They've both been in near death accidents walking miracles. It's amazing that they both dance again. I think that is what makes this choreography come to life more than anything.

Happy Weekend!!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button